Sarah Fenwick - Peak Performance Coach and Inspirational Speaker
Colleagues, friends and clients say I am highly focussed and accomplished in both my professional, sporting and personal life. I absolutely love the challenge and feeling of being on the edge and finding 'flow' or 'the zone'. I have been a World Class peak performance coach since 2001 and I am one of a rare breed of coaches in that I literally do 'fly the talk'. I have a rigorous academic background, coupled with 20 years experience in personal and professional development. I am passionate about challenging myself and my clients to step beyond the edge of our comfort zones and learn to fly.
My Professional Experience
I thrive on working with exciting clients who really want to transform their performance and achieve, whether they be challenging business leaders of global organisations to daring local entrepreneurs, young sports performers brimming with world class potential to enthusiastic amateurs wanting to up their game.
I enjoy working with my own clients and as an Associate with some leading edge leadership and talent development consultancies inlcuding Crelos and Getfeedback. Businesses I have been privileged to have worked with include: O2, HSBC, Vodaphone, In Flight Peripherals, Kleinwort Benson, RBS, KPMG, British Sugar, Cable and Wireless, Costain, Carillion, Alfred McAlpine, Interserve, Business Solent, Pizza Express, Bristol Myers Squibb, Yell, Neopost, Somerfield, Gurit, National Oceanography Centre, National College for School Leadership, the Department of Work and Pensions and the United Kingdom Sailing Academy.
I am also very proud to have worked with sports performers from golf, sailing, equestrian, badminton, shooting, rugby, airsports, surfing, swimming, triathlon and powerboat racing.
My Sporting Experience
I have competed at World class level in paragliding, setting 3 World Records and won medals at World and European Championships. I have also competed at World Championship level in sailing (as recently as 2009), national level in equestrian sports, and at county level in a variety of sports including triathlon, swimming and netball. I love adventure in challenging places and have been a team leader of several expeditions, flown a paraglider from the top of a 5000m mountain, driven a land-rover off-road the length of Namibia, hitch-hiked solo around southern Africa, lived in a Tongan village, sailed from Tahiti to Europe, and my latest adrenaline buzz is wing walking, yes that really is me on the home page!
- Chartered Psychologist
- Accredited Sport & Exercise Psychologist
- Accredited Coach and Member of the Association for Coaching
- Meyler Campbell Business Coach graduate (Accredited by the Law Society)
- Accredited Clean Coach for Leadership (Institute of Leadership and Management)
- Certificate in Co-Active Coaching
- Diploma in Performance Coaching
- Accredited behavioural consultant for the Schroder Model of High Performance Leadership Competencies
- Psychometric testing inluding BPS Registered Test User
- MSc in Sport & Exercise Science (Psychology)
- BSc Jt Hons (1st) in Psychology & Sports Science
My Professional Memberships
- Associate Fellow of British Psychological Society - member of the Division of Occupational Psychology, founder member of the Division of Sport & Exercise Psychology and the Special Group in Coaching Psychology
- Society for Coaching Psychology - Founder Member
- British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Association for Coaching - Founder Member
- Centre for Applied Positive Psychology - Founder Member
- Association of Business Psychologists - Principal Member
- The Health Professions Council
Find our more about my work as a Peak Performance Coach in the case studies pages and Executive Coaching in Hampshire, Dorset and Sussex